Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Encore!

I know, I know, I've posted this before, but it's just too good! And it's one of those things that never fails to make me laugh (there are a couple of those in my life).

Here it is; the most appalling ending of the Hallelujah chorus that has ever been (and hopefully ever will be). I challenge you to listen to this with a straight face!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I just listened to that ten times in a row. I'm crying. Thanks Sarah!

December 15, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that clip like a fat kid loves cake.

December 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for "resharing"!

December 24, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home