Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Sunday, December 2, 2007

On the iPod

I travel. A LOT. One of the few things that make transit days like today tolerable is having my music library travel with me via my trusty iPod (Slingbox also makes traveling much more pleasant, particularly when I'm stuck on an interminable layover or delay in Atlanta or O'Hare).

What I’m listening to now:

Blonde Readhead - 23
Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach – Painted from Memory
Sigur Ros - Takk
Janacek – In the mist/Rudolph Firkusny
Serj Tankian – “The Unthinking Majority” from Elect the Dead
Takemitsu - How slow the wind, Knussen/London Sinfonietta

I’m having a moral debate with myself about downloading the new Radiohead album and how much I should pay for it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home