Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Long-Awaited Copland Show Audio

So, way back at the beginning of this month, I promised that I'd put up some of the audio samples people had been requesting from our Copland show once I had a recording of the concerts in hand. Sorry to have taken so long - it takes a while for our library to get around to burning the CDs (they have a lot of other, more important jobs than making recordings of concerts that have already occurred,) and I wanted to find a good embeddable audio player before I started posting clips.

Anyway, I think this should work, so here's the most-requested part of the Copland show - the ending of the first half. Enjoy, and with any luck, there'll be more clips from our 2007-08 season to come over the next few days...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spent most of my life embedded in the pleasure, comfort, and stirring world of music. Your Inside the Classics concert dedicated to Aaron Copland was one of the more touching, enlightening and thrilling events I have attended; it filled my heart, my soul and I had fun all at once. Thank you for taking the time to post the beautiful ending remarks and music. It is an evening I wish could be repeated at will, live and vibrant!

Ethel May's grandaughter

June 2, 2008 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home