Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Monday, December 22, 2008

Travel Madness!

Sorry for the paucity of posts, it was a nutty week! Between the Scandinavian Christmas show with the Orchestra and hightailing it to LA for more Christmas merry-making I've had little time for...well, anything besides traveling, rehearsing and conducting shows (although I did get to visit with a bunch of West Coast friends).

And now, as usual, I'm killing time in an airport because I've missed yet another connection. I'm not sure if the ready availability of (still reasonably) affordable air travel is a boon or a bane. In the next 10 days I'm in 6 different cities: Richmond, Philadelphia, Princeton, San Francisco Raleigh and DC. So, please forgive the sparse posting! Although I'll certainly have something entertaining up for Christmas...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come back soon. Some of us couldn't get tickets!

December 23, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home