Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gone fishin'



Yup, it's real, although pretty unbelievable, no matter how many times I see it (Waimanalo beach on Oahu, an hour or so drive from Honolulu, where I grew up.) I'm in Hawaii for the week visiting my mom, so I probably won't be posting until I get back. I fully intend to work on my tan on this hiatus, and although I have some work to do ("Broadway Rocks" show with the Orchestra next week, and a Pink Floyd show next weekend in Philly - more on that later!), I'll be in vacation mode. Hope everyone out there is getting some vacation time this summer...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re Broadway Rocks: Please give us a review with a song list. I'm in NJ or I'd be there. Thanks.

July 19, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home