Minnesota Orchestra

Previous Posts

Archives

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Blog Policies

Sarah Hicks and Sam Bergman

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brief absence

Apologies for the lack of posting this week; as Sam has said, I'm gearing up for a ridiculously busy week.

In addition, I'm having some hand and shoulder problems - a combination of old injuries, a ton of traveling, lots of work and no time off - which makes typing painful, so you can see how my blogging would suffer.

I'll try to post later in the week as we're in the midst of our Inside the Classics concerts. For now, I'm taking some more Advil and going back to score studying!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a quick recovery.

March 17, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself, Sarah! I think it was Edo de Waart who injured his elbow while conducting and the doctor told him, if I remember this story correctly, to try conducting without his baton for a while. That, amazingly, seemed to help....

I think there was another conductor who conducted without baton in order to not re-injure himself -- his shoulder, I think.

March 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home